Terms & Conditions
Bookings are accepted subject to these terms and conditions unless otherwise agreed in writing:
- Daisy Bank Touring Caravan Park only accommodates adults. Persons under 18 years of age are not permitted to enter the park either as a guest or visitor *.
- A non-refundable deposit of £25 is required with each booking, the balance to be paid on the day of arrival. Acceptance of your booking forms a contract under which you have agreed to pay the total fee due.
- Bookings over bank holidays and Easter are subject to minimum booking periods of 3 and 4 nights respectively.
- We are unable to refund payments should guests decide to leave before the end of the booked period.
- The park owners cannot be held responsible or liable for loss, damage or injury to property or persons on the park, howsoever caused. Guests are advised to check that their insurances cover all personal and third party risk for the period of their stay.
- As we are open all year, conditions and prices may change without prior notice.
- Advance bookings, accepted by us, will be charged at the prices applicable at the time of booking.
- Prices include VAT at the rate applicable at the time of booking. We reserve the right to adjust VAT where required by legislation. Our VAT registration is number GB 893 2192 04.
Arrival & Departure
- Arrival time is 1pm to 8pm. (6pm during winter months) If you anticipate arriving outside of these times please contact us in advance.
- Guests must park in the designated parking area and check in at reception before entering the park.
- We reserve the right to refuse admission.
- Commercial vehicles are not permitted on-site.
- We cannot guarantee specific locations and pitches, though we do try to arrange the preferences included with your booking.
- Pitches are be vacated by midday on the day of departure unless a late departure, up to 5 pm, has been agreed in advance and the late departure fee paid.
- Departures after 5pm will be charged at the full nightly rate.
Just a few park rules so that each guest has the opportunity to enjoy Daisy Bank Touring Caravan Park at its best;
- Only one car per pitch is permitted on the touring park. A car park is available for additional vehicles.
- Dogs must be kept on a lead at all times except in the dog walk which is fully fenced. Please remember not to leave animals unattended in vehicles and caravans.
- BBQ’s are permitted, but must be kept well clear of the grass. Campfires are not permitted.
- Cleaning vehicles or caravans on the pitch is not permitted.
- Guests wishing to use electric heaters in awnings may do so subject to an additional daily charge of £5.
- The owners reserve the right to terminate the visit of any person(s) whose conduct is detrimental to Daisy Bank or to other visitors.
Daisy Bank Touring Caravan Park, Snead, Montgomery, Powys, SY15 6EB
* Please note our home is at the entrance to the park so our 3 children may occasionally be seen with us around the park.
Mark & Nicky Bell
Daisy Bank Touring Caravan Park